Skinpress Demo Rss

Monday, April 26, 2010

You Just Gotta Get It Goin...

YES! YES! YES!

The GREAT Edward here,

Did You have a Phenomenal Weekend or What?

I had a great time with my family.  Went to visit the Ontario Science Center.
Had not been there since I was a kid.  My daughter loved it.

Before I joined the TSA a few months ago and ventured into the Blogging and Video world...

there had been many times where I have talked myself out of even getting started....  Have you been there?

A GREAT Mentor and friend of my Joe Schroeder always reminds me...

          "You don't have to get it right you just have to get it going"

This has stuck with me and motivated me to get started.

As I began in this Blogging endeavor I came across this inspiration that keeps me going...

          "It's not who you are that holds you back; It's who you think you are not."

This one really makes me think and stirs my insides around.

As I look deeper into this idea I realize that its the things that I think about doing...

or even worse know that I should be doing...  planning, organizing, wishing, hoping to do...

that I don't take action on that hold me back.  WOW!  That hits home hard for me.  What about You?

So I think out loud... Why do I get stopped by these things?

I have come to believe that our success really does come from who we think we are not...

rather than who we think we are.

Here are some of my experiences...

1. I think to myself... I am not a good speaker... Therefore I cannot do videos or speak in public.

2. I think to myself... I am not a good writer... Therefore I cannot write blog posts, articles, notes, etc.

If I was to continue to take action based on this way of thinking about myself...

I would not have even got started.  I am glad that I moved passed it and did it anyway.

I would not be here to share with you if I did not....  and what a great blessing I would have missed out on.

Here is some more inspiration that keeps me going.  I actually carry these around in my pocket with me...

          "You can't be more that you believe yourself to be right now."

and

          "If you don't conquer self, you will be conquered by self"

So what are you waiting for?  Is there anything holding you back?

You really just have to get it going!

Start being who you are not today so you can become who you where meant to be tomorrow.

Share your thoughts and comments below.

Make it a great day!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

God Bless!
blog comments powered by Disqus