Skinpress Demo Rss

Monday, April 19, 2010

The Power of the Tribe

YES! YES! YES!


The GREAT Edward here,


Hope you are all doing well and had a fantastic weekend!


We celebrated my AMAZING and WONDERFUL wife Julie's Birthday yesterday!


Had some friends and family over for some food, drinks, and great conversation.


Check out Julie's blog at Here!


So as you may know I am part of a Tribe.


I have been for almost two months now.


It has been an excellent experience.


I have had the chance to meet some Amazing people,


Connect with them,


Learn from them,


and Share their Great Content with Others.


If you are not sure what a Tribe is here is my definition:


                    "A group of like minded people who work together for the good of all 
                           to share each others content with others."


The act of sharing content is called Syndication.  


It is being said by some that it is the next wave of Internet Marketing.


From my experience I would agree.  I am certainly experiencing some Great Results.


Here are some of my stats from the past two months of me being an active participant in a Tribe:


1. Over 900 visits to my blog
2. Over 1200 page views on my blog
3. Average 10 comments per post
4. Average of 15 Re-Tweets
5. Average of 20 Facebook Shares


Before participating in a Tribe, my blog stats did not even register...


If you are looking to join a Tribe there are a lot to choose from.


Choose one that fits your needs.




I am part of an amazing group called The Tribe Syndication Association


It was created from the vision of Dave and Dawn Cook and has some amazing results.


Check it out for yourself and see the benefits first hand.


Last week I had the chance to meet up with a friend Johneal Rouse that I have got to  know through the TSA.


We shot a quick video to share with you our thoughts on the Power of the TSA and Tribes


Check it out here...





If you have been considering joining a Tribe get off the fence and do it now...


It will take you and all that you do to another level of excellence and opportunity.


Make it a great day!




THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!


God Bless!
blog comments powered by Disqus