Skinpress Demo Rss

Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Tension in our lives...

Hey the GREAT Edward here,


Happy Thursday!


I have been experiencing tremendous growth in my life this week ...


All good and for which I am very grateful.


I am grateful for all of the amazing people, like yourself, who have contributed to it.


THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!


I know that with growth comes Tension and who we deal with it determines how much or little we will grow...


I shot this quick video last night and wanted to share with you my thoughts on where Tension comes from.


Take a look...





So there are my thoughts...


Share yours below.


Look forward to hearing from you.


Have a phenomenal rest of the week!


God Bless!


BTW - I shot this video on Wednesday not Thursday as I mention in the video... 
Can't keep up these days... Maybe it's a bit of tension.  LOL!
blog comments powered by Disqus