Skinpress Demo Rss

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

mY FiREs BuRnIN oN ThE DaNCe FLooR ToDaY? HoW AbOUT YouRS?

YES! YES! YES!

The GREAT Edward here,

Hope you are having a Phenomenal week and just CRUSHIN IT!

So I was on my way to work this morning...

Just dropped my daughter off at school.

Jumped back in the car with my AWESOME Wife Julie!

She was off to Lady's bible study at our Church this morning after dropping me off at work...

We had just finished listening to Joe Schroeder's CD of the Month... The Walmart Way!

If you are a member of the Million Mind March then you know what I'm talking about.

It has been in the car since we got it last month and played at least a couple dozen times.

Choose Your Horse Wisely!

Anyway... I turned on the radio and Fire Burning by Sean Kingston come on.

I feel a stir inside... I turn it up a bit...

The stirring gets stronger and I can't contain it any more...

I start Grooving... I can't stop! I just keeps coming out!!!!

You know that feeling you get when you just want to dance... move... shake... let it ALL OUT!

I look over at Julie... She's smilin' and starts to laugh...

You know White Men Can't Dance... I am one of them!

But the Groove is on and I'm not stoppin. I turn it uP!

I'm goin like 80 miles an hour now. Just ROCKIN IT!

The car is ROCKIN now. I wonder if we will get pulled over...

I say that I'll just ask the cop "Is YouR FiRE BuRnIN oN ThE DaNCe FLooR?"

Oh yeah... What a RUSH!

So I'm thinking about... "How is my fire burning on my dance floor today?"

Am I living my passion in what I am doing?

Is what I am doing helping me to achieve my goals and dreams?

Is it helping others to achieve theirs?

Am I burning up the road to get there?

We all need to find our passion in our lives that comes from being our true authentic self.

Once we connect with that which we were born to be, then it will all flow from us naturally.

So how do you find this passion and live your authentic self....

Check out some of the resources on my blog.

They might just Tilt YouR HeAD and stir you up inside!

When the stirring comes, you know your close....

In the mean time, click on the video below, get your grove on,

turn up your speakers to 11 and start burning it uP!

Make it a great day!

God Bless,


blog comments powered by Disqus